Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: I Wish...

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    We got some action going on now. Whoohoo!!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    I don't think they lock enough threads. I'm as much to blame as anyone but most of these topics anymore get out of hand and off topic. Therefore, they should be locked. We (90% of the members here) can not have rational discussion on most subjects, specifically religous or political topics.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Really? Because I've never, ever made a thread similar to this complaining. And ask all of the mods, I've maybe complained once to a mod, that was about a pic of me being posted and edited over a year ago. I've never PM'ed anyone starting anything with anyone or took really anything personal, I realize this is the **** internet, I don't take life too seriously let alone some loser on the internet. You were trying to publicly call him out like some hardass or something, which has backfired, because everyone can see you wanted to look all tough calling a mod out or anyone out. Don't flatter yourself, no one is that interested in you or your fantasy with your testicles.

    This is fun.
    Trying to look tough? haha I don't have to get on the internet to try to act though like you buddy, I was pointing out if someone is going to post something about people they should at least have thick enough skin to let somebody say something bad instead of *****ing out and locking a thread before somebody can hurt their feelings. I still don't know why you're even in here. If you think it's so stupid just leave dumbass. I never ask you to post in here so get over yourself ******
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    I can guarantee that CC didn't lock it because he was afraid you would hurt his feelings, just to stop the argument and a derailed thread. Like I said, I like messing with you and you set yourself up so nicely with this gem of a thread

  5. #15
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Wish...

    Have a nice vacation.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •